Ft. Wayne - South

Fort Wayne's Title Company

History tells us that Brigadier General  “Mad” Anthony Wayne ordered the United States Army to build Fort Wayne in 1794 at the junction of the St. Joseph, St. Marys, and Maumee Rivers. What started as a village soon exploded once the Wabash and Erie Canal was constructed. Then the railroad came and the city again experienced a growth spurt. 

Since then, the Fort Wayne area has continued to grow, but its citizens have always remembered and stayed true to the vision of the founding elder statesman for which their fair city is named. The same is true for Metropolitan Title. 

Although we’ve grown through the years, we remain true to the mission for which our Fort Wayne offices were founded: to assist Fort Wayne residents and businesses in achieving their dreams, while providing exceptional service as Fort Wayne’s Title Company.

 

Office Location

7555 W Jefferson Blvd, Ste B. Fort Wayne, IN 46804
260-436-3886